Technology Support Specialist - Please apply via link below job notice.
Applications will be accepted through December 23, 2019
Northwoods Credit Union is looking for a Technology Support Specialist to work with our Directory of Technology & Security.
Duties: Communicate professionally and effectively with staff regarding their technology issues. Perform remote analysis, diagnosis and resolution of computer related problems. Collaborate with NCU support team to ensure efficient operation of the network computer environment. Perform computer equipment improvements, upgrades, repairs.
Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and other commonly used office software. Ability to gain a working knowledge of NCU’s Core Share and Loan System (FISERV/PORTICO). Able to work with minimal supervision.
Qualifications: Ability to work well with the public, effective communicator and good organizational skills. Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to work flexible hours, including occasional nights, weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.98 to $24.42 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
Policy on Equal Employment Opportunity
Northwoods Credit Union is an equal employment opportunity employer and will strive not to discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state and federal laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
A) Northwoods Credit Union will take affirmative action to:
1. Recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal law, except where abona fide occupational qualification applies;
2. Make employment decisions to further the principle of equal employment opportunities;
3. Ensure promotion decisions are in accordance with the principles of equal employment by imposing only valid requirements for advancement opportunities;
4. Ensure that all personnel programs such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, training, education, and social and recreational programs will be administered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veterans status, or condition protected by applicable state or federal law, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
B) Management is responsible for ensuring the lawful and equitable treatment of all employees through:
1. The practice of quality of opportunity for all people;
2. The recruitment and selection of personnel on the basis of an individual's qualifications for the position being filled;
3. The review of employees' qualifications to determine that their skills and training are properly utilized and that the proper compensation is provided for the duties performed;
4. The assistance to employees through training, development, and education to achieve their full potential;
5. In the event of a government audit, investigation, or charge, all such matters will be referred to the appropriate member of management. Retaliatory action against an employee for exercising his or her statutory right will not be tolerated, and disciplinary action will be taken against any supervisor who is found to violate this policy.