Part-Time Member Service Representative (Teller)
Northwoods Credit Union is seeking a part-time Member Service Representative (Teller). We are looking for a self-motivated, reliable individual with perseverance and a drive to succeed. The MSR position includes providing our members transactional needs and providing them with information about our products and services.
Qualifications include: Member focused, ability to work well with the public, effective sales and referral skills, strong attention to detail, accuracy, and a flexible work schedule.
Electronic applications can be found here
You can also pick up a paper application at either of our offices.
1702 Ave B or 902 Stanley Ave in Cloquet
Please apply by Thursday, June 15, 2017
To be the trusted financial partner for our members.
Building lifelong relationships one member at a time.
Our Value Statement
Where our services exceed our members' expectations.
Northwoods Credit Union employees enjoy a positive work environment where they are encouraged to succeed, grow and advance their careers. NCU offers competitive pay and a generous benefits package.
Policy on Equal Employment Opportunity
Northwoods Credit Union is an equal employment opportunity employer and will strive not to discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state and federal laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
A) Northwoods Credit Union will take affirmative action to:
1. Recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal law, except where abona fide occupational qualification applies;
2. Make employment decisions to further the principle of equal employment opportunities;
3. Ensure promotion decisions are in accordance with the principles of equal employment by imposing only valid requirements for advancement opportunities;
4. Ensure that all personnel programs such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, training, education, and social and recreational programs will be administered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veterans status, or condition protected by applicable state or federal law, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
B) Management is responsible for ensuring the lawful and equitable treatment of all employees through:
1. The practice of quality of opportunity for all people;
2. The recruitment and selection of personnel on the basis of an individual's qualifications for the position being filled;
3. The review of employees' qualifications to determine that their skills and training are properly utilized and that the proper compensation is provided for the duties performed;
4. The assistance to employees through training, development, and education to achieve their full potential;
5. In the event of a government audit, investigation, or charge, all such matters will be referred to the appropriate member of management. Retaliatory action against an employee for exercising his or her statutory right will not be tolerated, and disciplinary action will be taken against any supervisor who is found to violate this policy.