Northwoods Credit Union is looking for a loan processor!
This position is full time and will work about 40 hours per week.
Starting Salary Range: $15.00-$18.50 per hour
Closing Date: June 19, 2019
What do our Loan Processors do?
• Provide top notch customer service to our members by providing a warm, friendly face and delivering personal service to meet each member's individual needs.
• Work with members to take loan applications and originate and close consumer loans (including auto, personal, credit card, and boat & RV loans) and home equity loans
• Cross-sell consumer credit union products and services (such as GAP warranty and debt protection) to qualified members. Lenders will also work to meet personal and branch monthly production goals for loan products.
• Open and close personal and business accounts such as Money Market accounts, Certificates of Deposit, checking accounts, and savings accounts.
• Help branch staff and members in resolving account-related problems.
What does it take to be a successful Loan Processor?
• A High School degree or equivalent
• A minimum of 2 years of lending and/or sales experience.
• Ability to work with numbers and the ability to work well under pressure.
• Capability to work independently, prioritize, and meet monthly goals.
• Great customer service and communication skills.
How are our Loan Processors paid?
Our Loan Processors get paid a competitive base wage and have the opportunity to earn incentives.
What are our Benefits?
Health Insurance Paid Time Off (PTO)
Dental Insurance 11 Paid Holidays
Who is Northwoods?
NCU is a credit union is a financial services coop, offering many banking services. We pride ourselves on getting to know our members, leading to life-long relationships providing services throughout all the stages of their lives.
Founded in 1936, NCU currently operates out of two offices in Cloquet, MN a facility in Moose Lake, MN and a facility in Floodwood, MN.
Always remember, we have "Members" not "Customers"
Policy on Equal Employment Opportunity
Northwoods Credit Union is an equal employment opportunity employer and will strive not to discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state and federal laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
A) Northwoods Credit Union will take affirmative action to:
1. Recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal law, except where abona fide occupational qualification applies;
2. Make employment decisions to further the principle of equal employment opportunities;
3. Ensure promotion decisions are in accordance with the principles of equal employment by imposing only valid requirements for advancement opportunities;
4. Ensure that all personnel programs such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, training, education, and social and recreational programs will be administered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veterans status, or condition protected by applicable state or federal law, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
B) Management is responsible for ensuring the lawful and equitable treatment of all employees through:
1. The practice of quality of opportunity for all people;
2. The recruitment and selection of personnel on the basis of an individual's qualifications for the position being filled;
3. The review of employees' qualifications to determine that their skills and training are properly utilized and that the proper compensation is provided for the duties performed;
4. The assistance to employees through training, development, and education to achieve their full potential;
5. In the event of a government audit, investigation, or charge, all such matters will be referred to the appropriate member of management. Retaliatory action against an employee for exercising his or her statutory right will not be tolerated, and disciplinary action will be taken against any supervisor who is found to violate this policy.