A Health Savings Account is a tax-exempt trust or custodial account that you set up with a qualified HSA trustee to pay or reimburse certain medical expenses for you and your family.
A Health Savings Account will earn competitive dividends. Ask about this important account today.
- Save for your family's qualified medical expenses
- Earn competitive dividend rates
- Interest compounds and credits quarterly
- Debit card with no monthly fee
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Must be covered under a high deductible health plan (HDHP)
- Must not have other health coverage except what is permitted by the IRS
- Can't be enrolled in Medicare
- You cannot be claimed as a dependent on someone else's Tax Return
- $25 fee to open
- $12 annual fee (after first year)