A Health Savings Account is a tax-exempt trust or custodial account that you set up with a qualified HSA trustee to pay or reimburse certain medical expenses for you and your family.
You can contribute as much as you need, and your savings earn competitive dividends. Ask about this important account today.
- Save for your family's qualified medical expenses
- Earn competitive dividend rates
- Interest compounds and credits quarterly
- Debit card with no monthly fee
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Must be covered under a high deductible health plan (HDHP)
- Must not have other health coverage except what is permitted by the IRS
- Can't be enrolled in Medicare
- You cannot be claimed as a dependent on someone else's Tax Return
- $25 deposit to open
- $12 annual fee (after first year)