Add a powerful tool to your saving arsenal! Kasasa Saver® pays you high dividends on your balance, but also has a secret weapon built in. It links to your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account so that your monthly APY* and ATM fee refunds* are automatically transferred to your free Kasasa Saver account every month!
As long as you meet the qualifications for Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back, you will receive your rewards to your Kasasa Saver. What can be easier than that?
- Links to a free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.50% to 0.23% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- $5.00 minimum deposit to open
- No minimum balance requirement to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking and mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
It's easy to earn rewards!
It's easy to get the reward rate and ATM fee refunds.* To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle
- Enroll and receive eStatement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
If you miss a monthly qualification cycle, don't worry! There's no penalty for not qualifying in a given monthly qualification cycle, and both of your Kasasa® accounts are still free. Plus you'll still earn our base rate, and you can get right back to earning rewards on both accounts the very next cycle that you qualify.
*Account transactions and activities may take one or more Business Days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Northwoods Credit Union as ATM transactions and purchases made with non- Northwoods Credit Union issued debit cards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning on the first day of the current statement cycle through the last day of the current statement cycle. When the Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the first business day of the next statement cycle.
• Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 0.5%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.230% interest rate on the portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 0.5% to 0.23% APY depending on the account's balance.
• Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $10,000 receive APY* of 2.00%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.20% interest rate on the portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 2.00% to 0.36% APY depending on the account's balance.
• Kasasa Cash Back: 3.50% cash back on up to a total of $200.00 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $7.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash or Cash Back qualifications are not met,
• Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.01% APY.
• Kasasa Cash: All balances earn 0.01% APY*.
• Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made.
When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the dividends earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account the day after being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. Consequently, when linked to Kasasa Saver, and your Kasasa Cash qualifications are met, balances up to $10,000 in your Kasasa Cash account receive a non-compounding APY of 2.00% and balances over $10,000 earn 0.20% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in a non-compounding range from 2.00% to 0.36% APY depending on the account's balance. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than the Kasasa Cash APYs. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of 06/01/2017. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, logging in, and other requirements apply. The minimum balance required to open this account is $5.00 and the maximum opening deposit amount is $1,000.00. Monthly login in online banking and receipt of electronic statements are condition(s) of these accounts. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Northwoods Credit Union service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Accounts are federally insured by NCUA. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, registered in the U.S.A.