Switch to eStatements before April 30th and get a $5 credit in your account!
How to switch to eStatements before April 30th….
1) Log in to Online Banking
2) Click the eStatements tab at the top of the page
4) Next time the statements come out, you’ll get an email letting you know your eStatements is available within Online Banking! You’ll also be able to view past statements.
*Terms & Conditions below
Why should I switch…..
eStatements...safe, easy & convenient!
Available days sooner than paper statements!
View, download & print up to 6 months of your past statements when it's convenient!
Access your eStatement through a secure log-in on our homepage
Sign-up for eStatements
- Login to Online Banking in the top right of this page.
- Click on eStatements in the green bar across the top of the page.
- Click Enter to view eStatements
- Read Terms and Conditions and then click Agree
- View eStatements!
- Login to Online Banking
- Click on eStatements in the green bag across the top of the page
- Click enter and view eStatements
Northwoods Credit Union reserves the right to change these terms.
General Term and Conditions
1) Eligible eStatement enrollment must be received in April 2014 and continued through, at the very least, the May 2014 statement period. All NCU Member’s not enrolled in eStatements at the start of the offer period who enroll in NCU eStatements during the Promotional Period, April 1-30, 2014, will earn the incentive.
2) One credit of $5.00 will apply per eligible member regardless of the number of consumer-owned eligible and active checking accounts with eStatements.
3) A $5.00 credit will be deposited into member’s checking account within ten (10) days after the “Promotion Period.” For member’s with multiple checking accounts used for Online Banking with NCU, the credit will be deposited into one of the active accounts with eStatements.
4) Enrollments made under multiple identities or through the use of any agent or other device artifice to enter multiple times will be deemed invalid. Limit of one (1) new eStatement enrollment per consumer.
5) Credits will not be given to consumers who do not meet these Terms and Conditions and who do not enroll in NCU eStatements during the Promotion Period.
6) Recipient of the credit is deemed to be the member whose name appears on the Statement