|Loan Type||Terms||Annual Percentage Rate||Monthly Payment per $1000 borrowed - Maximum Term|
|Secured||Up to 84 Months***||2.50% to 18.00%**||$12.99 - $21.03|
|Unsecured||Up to 60 Months||8.95% to 17.95%**||$20.74 - $25.38|
|New & Used Autos*||Up to 84 Months***||2.50% to 18.00%**||$12.99 - $21.03|
*Up to 100% financing on new autos for qualified members and up to 100% financing of the NADA average retail value on used autos for qualified borrowers.
** Rates are determined based on the creditworthiness of the applicant.
***Terms are determined based on the creditworthiness of the applicant.
|Loan Type||Annual Percentage Rate|
Call Credit Union for additional information at 218-879-4181.
|Certificate Length||Share Type||Dividend Rate||**APY %||Minimum Opening Deposit||Dividends Compounded||Dividends Credited||Dividend Period||Additional Deposits||Withdrawals||Renewable|
|3 Month||30||.40||.401||$1,000.00||At Maturity||At Maturity||-||Not Allowed||Allowed Dividends Only||Automatic|
|6 Month||36||.50||.501||$1,000.00||At Maturity||At Maturity||-||Not Allowed||Allowed Dividends Only||Automatic|
|1 Year||31||0.75||0.752||$1,000.00||Quarterly||Quarterly||Calendar Quarter||Not Allowed||Allowed Dividends Only||Automatic|
|2 Year||32||1.25||1.256||$1,000.00||Quarterly||Quarterly||Calendar Quarter||Not Allowed||Allowed Dividends Only||Automatic|
|2 Year Non-Compounding||34||1.25||1.250||$10,000.00||n/a||Monthly||Calendar Month||Not Allowed||Allowed Dividends Only||Automatic|
|3 Year||33||1.60||1.610||$1,000.00||Quarterly||Quarterly||Calendar Quarter||Not Allowed||Allowed Dividends Only||Automatic|
|3 Year Bump Up||37||1.25||1.256||$1,000.00||Quarterly||Quarterly||Calendar Quarter||Not Allowed||Allowed Dividends Only||Automatic|
|5 Year||35||1.75||1.762||$1,000.00||Quarterly||Quarterly||Calendar Quarter||Not Allowed||Allowed Dividends Only||Automatic|
|24 Month Traditional IRA||62||1.75||1.762||$1,000.00||Quarterly||Quarterly||Calendar Quarter||Not Allowed||Allowed Divdidends Only||Automatic|
|36 Month Traditional IRA||63||2.20||2.218||$1,000.00||Quarterly||Quarterly||Calendar Quarter||Not Allowed||Allowed Dividends Only||Automatic|
|24 Month Roth IRA||72||1.75||1.762||$1,000.00||Quarterly||Quarterly||Calendar Quarter||Not Allowed||Allowed Dividends Only||Automatic|
|36 Month Roth IRA||73||2.20||2.218||$1,000.00||Quarterly||Quarterly||Calendar Quarter||Not Allowed||Allowed Dividends Only||Automatic|
For all accounts. The amount of the early withdrawal penalty is 90 days dividends.
Effective 12/17/2012 Rates Subject to Change
|Length||Share Type||Dividend Rate||**APY %|
|Christmas Club Acct||02||0.250||0.250|
|Special Savings Acct||10||0.10||0.10|
|Non Dividend Acct||99||0.00||0.00|
|Share Draft Account||08||0.00||0.00|
$2,500 - 24,999
$25,000 - $49,999
$50,000 - $99,999
$100,000 & UP
|Regular Roth IRA||85||0.600||0.600|
|Converted Roth IRA||87||0.600||0.600|
|Health Savings Account||09||0.500||0.500|
Other Accounts 04/01/13
Christmas Club 01/01/13
Money Market 03/01/13
IRA Accounts 04/01/13
IRA Certificates 03/19/12
*Annual Percentage Rate
**Annual Percentage Yield
Rates Subject to Change
Early Withdrawal Penalty: We may impose a penalty if you withdraw any of the principal before the maturity date.
Amount of Penalty: For all accounts, the amount of the early withdrawal penalty for your accounts is 90 days dividends for each year remaining.
How the Penalty Works: The penalty is calculated as a forfeiture of part of the dividends that have been or would be earned on the account. It applies whether or not the dividends have been earned. In other words, if the account has not yet earned enough dividends or if the dividend has already been paid, the penalty will be deducted from the principal.
Exceptions to Early Withdrawal Penalties: At our option, we may pay the account before maturity without imposing an early withdrawal penalty under the following circumstances:
- When an account owner dies or is determined legally incompetent by a court or other body of competent jurisdiction.
- Where the account is an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) and any portion is paid within seven (7) days after establishment; or where the account is a Keogh Plan (Keogh) provided that the depositor forfeits an amount of at least equal to the simple dividends earned in the amount withdrawn; or where the account is an IRA or Keogh and the owner attains age 59 1/2 or becomes disabled.
Renewal Policy: The renewal policy for your accounts is indicated on the reverse side. For all accounts, your account will automatically renew for another term upon maturity. For all accounts, you have a grace period of ten (10) days after maturity in which to withdraw funds in the account without being charged an early withdrawal penalty.
Nontransferable/Nonnegotiable: Your account is nontransferable and nonnegotiable. The funds in your account may not be pledged to secure any obligation of an owner, except obligations with the Credit Union.
The rates and fees appearing in the above schedule are accurate and effective for accounts as of the Effective Date indicated on this Rate and Fee Schedule. If you have any questions or require current rate and fee information on your accounts, please call the Credit Union.
Truth-In-Savings Account Disclosures
Except as specifically described, the following disclosures apply to all the accounts. All accounts described in this Rate & Fee Schedule are share accounts.
- Rate Information. The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For all accounts, the Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield are fixed and will be in effect for the term of the account. For accounts subject to dividend compounding, the Annual Percentage Yield is based on an assumption that dividends will remain on deposit until maturity. A withdrawal of dividends will reduce earnings.
- Nature of Dividends. Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period.
- Dividends Compounding and Crediting. The compounding and crediting of dividends applicable to each account is set forth in the Rate Schedule. The Dividend Period begins on the first calendar day of the Dividend Period and ends on the last calendar day of the Dividend Period. For Non Compounding (2 year) accounts, dividends will be transferred to a Share or Share Draft account.
- Balance Information. The minimum balance requirements applicable to each account are set forth in the Rate Schedule. For all accounts, dividends are calculated by the Daily Balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Accrual of Dividends. For all accounts, dividends will begin to accrue on non cash deposits (e.g. checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account. For all accounts, if you close your account before accrued dividends are credited, accrued dividends will not be paid.
- Transaction Limitations. After your account is opened, your ability to make additional deposits to your account or withdrawals of dividends and any limitations on such transactions are set forth in the Rate Schedule.
- Maturity. Your account will mature as indicated on this Rate and Fee Schedule or on your Account Receipt or Renewal Notice.