Upcoming Financial Education sessions:
Tuesday, January 22nd at 1702 Ave B, Cloquet - 4pm
Wednesday, February 27th at 90 Arrowhead Lane, Moose Lake - 4pm
Each session will last approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Each teen, ages 13-17, in attendance will earn a FREE gift card!
Please RVSP to [email protected] or by calling 218-878-3954 and include which session you'll be attending!
For those who live far away, feel free to tune in to our LIVE YouTube feed during these sessions. Go to YouTube _ Search Northwoods Credit Union_Click on our link to view.
Open to ages 13-17
Join this club and get all the tools you need to learn about finances, plus awesome prizes and incentives!
- $5 minimum balance on savings
- $0 minimum balance on our free checking accounts!
- New account gift
- Free Online Banking and eStatements
- Promotions & more throughout the year!
- Birthday Gifts: each club member will receive either a Premiere Theater movie pass, Gamper's bowling pass or a $5 coupon. Gifts depend on your age and where you live.
- 18th Birthday offer: when you turn 18 we'll mail you an offer redeemable for $50 cash!
- Youth Week: a whole week we dedicate just to you, with food, prizes and contests!
- We offer Scholarships through MNFIC.
- NCU members age 13-17 are invited to submit an article on a financial topic to be considered for publication in our quarterly newsletter, website and on Facebook. We will award teens $100 for published articles.
- Northwoods Credit Union also offers Financial Education classes each quarter to members of our Teen Club. We'll talk about financial services, budgeting, borrowing, identity protection AND MORE! We'd love to know what you want to learn about! Attend classes and earn gift cards! For more information email [email protected].
*see below for rules
TEEN CLUB RULES
Article submission is open to NCU members age 13-17 in good standing.
Teens who have previously been awarded money for an article that was selected for publishing are eligible to submit a new article for consideration.
Must be teens original work not copied from another source, and must be authored solely by the teen.
Must be 250-500 words in length.
Must explore a financial topic suitable for publication in quarterly newsletter, website and our Facebook page.
If applicable, must cite sources used.
A parent or guardian's contact information must be provided. NCU will only contact this adult and won't contact teen directly.
Permission must be provided to NCU to make changes or edits to the article prior to publication.
By submitting an article for consideration, both the parent or guardian and the teen are providing permission for NCU to publish the article in print and electronic publications.
NCU will request a photo of the teen if their article is chosen for publication. By accepting the prize, both the parent or guardian and the teen are giving permission to NCU to use the teen's name and photograph in connection to the published article.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions.